The layers: The Bird (2D animation) and background

 I was 2D animation student at the University of Arts London for 2010 to 2011. I learnt with After Effects for VFX such as layers and how to import Flash and Photoshop layers through After Effects.

I created a visual effect for footages such as graphics and animation. I dragged and dropped my files into the composition timeline.

My first time I drew a bird on the old Adobe Flash (now Adobe Animate) and used GIF images. I created a background and researched clouds on the google. I used clouds on the Photoshop. I imported all files on the After Effects. I used the rain on the footage.

Here is my video about layers for what did I do with After Effects.


My youtube: Geanimeerde Voël (Animated Bird)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effects: Logo and Animation